Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,617 (R$ 6,751) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)