Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.283 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,914 (R$ 1,759) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)