Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,965 (R$ 3,231) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)