Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨66,755 (¥112,363) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (36 minutes ago)