Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04266 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,564 (2,896,739 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)