Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04528 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,357 (1,597,963 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)