Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.012 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,081 (792KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)