Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.951 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,697 (1,287KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)