Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.874 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,547 (1,286KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)