Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.617 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,394 (Mex$ 13,655) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)