Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.706 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,431 (Mex$ 9,021) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)