Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.657 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,475 (Mex$ 13,257) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)