Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,306 (Bs 18,412,847) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)