Cost of living comparison between Turku, Finland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,433 (€2,705) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (27 minutes ago)