Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.053 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 109% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,036 (8,924 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (20 minutes ago)