Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,914 (€1,040) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)