Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,045 (€2,475) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)