Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,139 (€1,042) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (41 minutes ago)