Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,065 (€1,192) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)