Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02301 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,586 (COL$2,328,637) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (37 minutes ago)