Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,009 (COL$4,719,523) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)