Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,855 (COL$2,347,682) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)