Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.997 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,819 (3,549 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)