Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,315 (COL$1,793,269) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)