Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02358 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,316 (COL$1,582,498) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)