Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,022 (COL$1,802,042) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)