Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,774 (COL$3,699,364) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (39 minutes ago)