Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,834 ($1,276) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 2 hours ago)