Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,950 ($3,060) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)