Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,749 ($1,434) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)