Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,276 ($2,677) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)