Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,763 (руб 45,696) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (42 minutes ago)