Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,000 (руб 93,666) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)