Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,068 (Php89,669) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)