Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,779 (Php42,053) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)