Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.408 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,648 (ARS $13,100) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (40 minutes ago)