Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,957 (¥148,407) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)