Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04156 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 322% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,967 (3,656,483 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)