Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04114 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 304% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,262 (3,530,926 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)