Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.901 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,584 (S/. 2,592) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (43 minutes ago)