Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,422 (S/. 2,806) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)