Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.048 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,413 (S/. 3,060) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)