Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.319 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 254% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,321 (kr 14,464) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)