Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 263% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨272,150 (kr 33,957) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)