Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.745 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 252% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,944 (kr 18,198) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)