Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.370 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 269% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,036 (kr 15,416) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)