Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.080 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 275% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,388 (kr 19,480) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)