Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.703 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 268% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨298,668 (kr 38,775) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)