Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.084 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,802 (C$3,070) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)