Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.712 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,525 (C$1,399) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)