Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,169 (€679) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)