Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,631 (€767) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (41 minutes ago)