Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.301 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,362 (1,040 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)