Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.218 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,685 (3,953 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (37 minutes ago)