Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.076 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,292 (1,764 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)