Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.030 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,663 (1,747 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)