Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04511 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,324 (1,935,775 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)