Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04248 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,527 (2,201,512 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)