Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04261 INR / LBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,407 (1,910,688 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)