Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.897 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,545 (588 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)