Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.309 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,649 (624 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)