Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,490 ($b4,465) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)