Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.303 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,125 ($b4,313) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)