Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.347 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,061 ($b9,207) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)