Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.384 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,260 ($b4,290) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)