Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,065 (€998) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (23 minutes ago)