Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,923 (€2,535) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)