Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,297 (€760) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)