Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,496 (€752) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)