Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,281 (€1,764) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)