Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.265 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,064 ($1,125) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)