Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.897 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,934 ($1,799) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)