Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.124 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,618 (2,793TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)