Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.537 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,540 (2,727TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)