Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,363 (4,298TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)