Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.867 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,398 (2,751TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)