Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,193 (¥291,520) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)