Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,013 (€1,253) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)