Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,783 (€1,084) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)