Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,337 (€1,053) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)