Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,796 (€1,170) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)