Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.509 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,364 (3,145 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)