Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.616 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨37,601 (2,020 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (about 3 hours ago)