Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.748 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,099 (kr6,522) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)