Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.375 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,532 (kr3,739) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)