Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.739 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,770 (Mex$ 9,834) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)