Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.617 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,406 (Mex$ 13,382) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)