Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨21,583 (﷼ 12,402,141) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)