Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 INR / IRRX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨20,265 (﷼ 11,917,927) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (32 minutes ago)