Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,912 (﷼ 23,883,095) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)