Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.821 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,385 (AU$3,633) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)