Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,373 (руб 43,658) in Tol'yatti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (23 minutes ago)