Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,915 (руб 92,350) in Tol'yatti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (26 minutes ago)