Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,938 (Mex$ 16,680) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)