Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,119 (Mex$ 34,474) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)