Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,172 (Mex$ 14,643) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)