Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 205% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,978 (¥198,701) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (31 minutes ago)