Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 226% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,574 (¥230,421) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)