Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,084 (¥89,693) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)