Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02025 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,644 (2,402,587 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)