Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02108 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,640 (4,347,056 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (40 minutes ago)