Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02089 INR / MGA
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,789 (2,000,731 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)