Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,394 (49,417 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)