Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,324 (Mex$ 10,203) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)